May 26, 2012

Genie Bottle Pendant

A chainmaille genie bottle to safe guard your dreams and answer your wishes!


Remember "I dream of Jeannie"?  What fun that was!  Quite a number of impressive icons came from that show, and the one stayed clearly in my memory is the genie bottle on the beach!  The curvy shape, the vivid colors, and the ancient patterns, yeah I'm talking about the bottle!!!


To re-create the iconic genie bottle in chainmaille takes a bit of imagination and lots of experimentation.  And once again, the ever versatile Whirlybird weave answered my call!


This genie bottle is not like any other genie bottle; its colors are vibrant and playful, its shape airy and modern; it hangs on the chain with a slight tilt, like a mischievous genie ready to take you along for some marvelous adventure!


The chainmaille Genie Bottle pendant is 2 inches long, made with bright and anodized aluminum jump rings and Swarovski crystals; the tassel is 1 1/2 inches long in stainless steel; and the bottle hangs on a 32-inch long stainless steel diamond-cut curb chain.


For more views, click here:-)

Many of my work is available for custom order.  Please visit my online studio DaisyKreates.com for more info.









\|/
/|\

_

2 comments :

  1. An amazing piece of artwork - my nose started twitching! :-) Truly fantastic Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dave! But I think you meant to say "head bobbing", right? cuz, "nose twitching" is another show, LOL! But I got ya saying:-)

      Delete