February 10, 2013

Inspirations from the 2003 Battlestar Galactica (BSG)



In late 2010, I started a line of BSG-inspired jewelry items solely as a challenge to myself to create within a theme.

I've been fascinated by the stories of the re-imagined BSG of 2003 and totally enjoyed watching the entire series from day 1.

Starting from the pilot ("Are You Alive?"), on with each episode, I create a piece of daisykreates-original handmade jewelry with inspirations taken from the name of the episode, a line in the episode, a scene, an act, or maybe an idea!

These jewelry pieces are not endorsed by anyone related to BSG, and are not intended to infringe upon any of BSG rights. I'm just an admirer showing appreciation for the best TV program EVER!  If any official BSG representative feels otherwise, please let me know (daisykreatesgmailcom).  The last thing I want from this line is to upset the BSG creation.

Thank you!

^
^

No comments :

Post a Comment