August 31, 2013

Helm Fuchsia Chainmaille Earrings


I'm often asked, "How long does it take you to make this?"
Well, how long is a piece of string? :-)

Sometimes, it's that long!


I started this helm half sphere design way back when, and the pair was for all intend and purpose done.  I even did a few rounds of usability test, and they passed with flying colors (pun intended:-)!  But in my mind, it seems to be lacking that final touch.... until I switched out the tassels with these stainless steel curb chain with diamond cuts.


Now, they're done!  Ready for their close-ups!


A total of 3 inches long, 3/4 inch wide, with mostly anodized aluminum rings, on surgical steel ear wires.  Totally vivacious!!


Available for special order via my online studio DaisyKreates.com.  Hope you'll come by for a visit!

\\//
))((
)(
::
::
:
;

...

No comments :

Post a Comment