May 8, 2013

Pink Genie Bottle Pendant/Necklace

A more-pink-than-pink genie bottle, more pink than Kaylee's wedding cake dress:-) Right, for all you Firefly fans out there, you know the dress:-)


My Kaylee's Pink Genie Bottle is built with big bold crystals in a streamlined shape. It features a brilliant Swarovski Artemis bead as the bottle top, with a large vintage Swarovski Margarita crystal, a rare find these days!


I then wove the chamber portion of the genie bottle in a delicate chainmaille Whirlybird to give the pendant a substantial presence when held in your hand.


At last, but not least, the long, slander tassel is decorated with trailing crystals at the very end, kicking up yet another level of sparkles and pizzazz!


My Keylee's Pink Genie Bottle is 2 1/4 inches long, over 1 inch wide, plus a near 3-inch swaying tassel, hangs on a 32-inch, 2.9 mm, machine-made stainless steel curb chain with a mischievous tilt!


To custom order this pink beauty, please drop me note at Contact Me in my online studio DaisyKreates.com.

For complete views of the genie bottle, please visit my Google Photos Album.


^
\/
~~~
(())()(())
:
:
::
:
...

No comments :

Post a Comment