September 30, 2013

Ninja Star Hair Barrette


I've always like dangles in hair accessories, except there are not a whole lot of these out in the market.  So I set out to make one:-)


Borrowing the idea of my Ninja Star scale flower, I pick red and white for the color combo, then added lots of Swarovski crystals to end of the tassels.


The 1-inch French made aluminum barrette is dainty and smooth, perfect for gathering just a small section of your hair at the back or on the side.


Pretty cool, huh?!

Come check out the complete line of my Ninja Star creations at my online Picasa Web Album.

Want to take home this hair barrette?  This item is will be available soon in my online shop DaisyKreates.com.  Don't want to wait?  Send me a note to arrange for a custom listing.


*
||||
;;;;

...

No comments :

Post a Comment