November 24, 2010

Poinsettia Bracelet




A lovely holiday trinket for your wrist!



This single chain bracelet, done in Jens Pind Linkage 3 weave and its What-If variant, presents the perfect setting for spots of green and red, just like Poinsettia.



This is my second JPL What-If, after my "Are You Alive?" bracelet, which is a small-small-big pattern.  The Poinsettia bracelet spreads out the big rings farther apart, a 4+1 repetition here.



I had originally used only red rings, but the effect wasn't as good as "Are You Alive?".  But now, these spots of green and red pairs are perfect, aren't they?



The bracelet is made with bright aluminum, sectioned by green and red anodized aluminum rings.  I added an extension for adjustments between 7 to 8 1/4 inches, and a little red/green mobius flower knot at the end to keep the bracelet from rolling around the wrist.



Not much else can be so dainty and festive at the same time, if you don't mind me say so:-)

Available for purchase now in my online studio at DaisyKreates.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment