June 15, 2013

Petite Tea Roses Earrings

Here are a couple of tea roses to adorn your ear lopes:-)


These cuties are such a delight way to brighten any outfit!


Vividly colored, feather weight, no maintenance required. My Petite Tea Roses earrings are full of movement, without long danglies or fringes.


I created these earrings using the classic chainmaille mobius weave, but with a unique spin on ring size selection to transform the typical circular shape into a stylized rose with multi-color petals. Thanks to the flexible nature of chainmaille, each ring of the "roses" can shift and overlap one another so lively, they are not only fun to wear, but a joy to hold as well.


Measuring at 1/2 inch wide, and 1 1/2 inches long, these earrings are made with anodized and bright aluminum rings that will not tarnish over time. The ear wires are silver plated surgical steel.


I had so much fun making and wearing these earrings, I think I'll make a few more of them, in different color mixes, maybe a pendant to go with it, or a necklace of tea roses in full bloom, yeah!!!

These tea roses earrings are now available for purchase in my online studio.  Hope to see you there!

Come by my Picasa web album for complete view of my petite tea roses in red mixes.

OOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOO

---

No comments :

Post a Comment