July 9, 2013

4 Winds over the Rainbow Bracelet



A very tactile bracelet, the kind you just want to touch and feel the rings spinning between your fingers!


"4 Winds" is the name of this simple yet attractive unit weave.  Each 6-ring unit in bright aluminum is connected with brightly colored anodized aluminum rings, with the last connector performing a dual function as the toggle ring for closure.


7 1/2" long, 1/2" wide, 1/4" thick, plenty of presence for this light weight bracelet.


This bracelet is also available for purchase in my ArtFire store.  Hope to see you there!



For complete views of my 4 Winds creations, please visit my Picasa web album.



~~~~~ Credits ~~~~~

If you're into chainmaille weaves, you may already know that "4 Winds" is a chameleon of some sort because it is also the back side of "Cloud Cover", both created by chainge_maker of M.A.I.L.  Both very fun weaves!  And I highly recommend the tutorial by lorraine on M.A.I.L. if you are interested to learn how to make it yourself.


o~o~o~o

No comments :

Post a Comment